What are the basic training objectives?
During the basic training, you will gain knowledge about iSMA products range. You will receive information about Sedona environment and things that are needed to begin work with iSMA-B-AAC20 and iSMA-B-FCU. This course is focused on introduce possibilities of our products without configuring them.
The course is referred to those who wish to acquire theoretical knowledge about iSMA devices. It is expected that participants does not know iSMA devices or have limited knowledge and thanks to this course he will acquire it. Of course, people familiar with iSMA devices are also welcome.
What will you learn?
- possibilities of iSMA-B-AAC20 and iSMA-B-FCU
- possibilities I/O Modules
- possibilities of support.gc5.pl website
- how to configure iSMA Tool for usage with iSMA-B-AAC20
- iSMA-B-AAC20 simulator usage